Let me just start off by saying that this is not health food. This is not low fat, low sugar or in any way going to help anyone lose weight. It is a treat that is very rich, yummy and easy to make. No ice cream maker is required!
Gather these ingredients:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbls. Baking Cocoa (or more if you like)
- 1/2 Cup All Natural Peanut Butter (crunchy or creamy)
- Freezer-safe container with lid
Place into freezer and leave flat in freezer for at least 8 hours before eating. It will remain good for up to 2 weeks in freezer.